Work With Us
- The Department of Energy's Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI)
- The National Science Foundation's Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- The CAMPARE program for California State and California Polytechnic University students
- The Undergraduate Summer Research Program for Stanford Undergraduates
- Apply for the graduate program in the Department of Physics at Stanford University to get a PhD in our group.
- The Department of Energy's Science Graduate Student Research Program for students enrolled in a PhD program elsewhere.
We have opportunities for postdoc/research associate positions from time-to-time. Please contact us if you are interested.
Stanford University also has a Science Fellowship Program. Please contact us if you are intererested in applying for this program and performing research with our group.
We have opportunities for staff positions/research associate positions from time-to-time.
There is also the annual Panofsky Fellowship competition. Please contact us if you are interested in applying and doing reserach in neutrinos at SLAC.