SLAC’s third annual Multicultural Food Festival and Fundraiser is being held on Tuesday, Nov. 13, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the SUSB lobby (Building 53).
How to buy tickets
Purchase tickets before the event for $15 (cash or check made out to Stanford University) or $17.50 (credit card), or you can buy a ticket at the event for the full price of $20.
There are currently three opportunities to buy tickets in-person in advance of the event:
1. Food Safety booth at the SLAC Safety & Security Fair on Oct. 18 from 10:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
2. Table outside SLACafe (second floor of Building 53) on Oct. 22 from 12–1 p.m.
3. Table at the Benefits Fair in the Trinity rooms (ground floor of Building 53) on Oct. 24 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
You can also buy tickets online between now and 12 p.m. on Nov. 12.
Raffle & early bird prize
To enter the raffle drawing at the event, you will need to answer questions to a quiz after watching a video at the CORE educational table.
If you buy your ticket before Oct. 31, you will be eligible to enter a special prize drawing!
We are in need of volunteers who are interested in any of the following tasks:
- Cooking or preparing food (food regions will be America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe)
- Setting up before the event
- “Runners” to help during the event
- Greeting guests at the front desk to collect tickets or money
- Helping to serve food
- Cleaning up after the event
Please fill in our online volunteer form to let us know what you’d like to help with.
Proceeds from ticket sales go toward programs coordinated by the Committee for Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement of Ethnic Minorities (CORE).
Contact Samira Baradaran, Adile Safa or Molly Zatarain with any questions about the event.